李明邀请他的朋友 Tina 下周日去公园踢足球(L=LiMing T=Tina)
L: What are you going to do next Sunday? 你下周有什么安排?”
T: Nothing much(Nothing special). 没有
L: Shall we go to the park and play football ? 那我们去踢足球吧?
T: Good idea. 好主意
L:How can we get to there ? 那我们怎么去那儿
T: By bike 骑单车
L: Where shall we meet? 我们在哪汇合?
T: How about meeting at the gate of our school? 我们学校校门口怎么样?
L: When shall we meet ? 几点钟到?
T:At 8:30. 8:30
L: OK 好
李明感觉头有些疼,去医院就医(L=LiMing D=Doctor)
D: What’s wrong with you ? 你怎么了?
L:I don’t feel very well and I’ve a headache. 我感觉不舒服,而且头疼
D: How long have you been like this? 头疼多久了
L:Ever since this morning. 今天早上开始的
D:Maybe you’ve caught a cold. 你可能感冒了
L:Is it serious ? 严重吗?
D:Nothing serious. 不严重
L: What should I do ? 我该怎么办呢?
D:You can take some medicine and drink much water. 你可以吃点药,多喝水。
L:How often should I take this medicine? 我该如何服药(服药的次数)?
D:You can take this medicine three times a day and you’ll be all right soon. 一天三次,你会逐渐好转
L:Thank you, doctor.
Han 邀请 Tina 去他家做客,然后 Tina 要回家了(H=Han T=Tina)
H: Would you like a drink? 要喝点什么吗?
T:Yes,green tea please. 好,绿茶 谢谢
H:Here you are. 给你
T: Thank you 谢谢
L: Well. I think it's time for us to leave now ? 我觉得是时候我们该走了
H: Oh, do you have to?啊真的要走吗
L: Yes, I'm afraid so. it's getting late and we have to get up early in the morning.
嗯,恐怕是的,已经很晚了,我们明天还要早起。
H: Don’t leave anything behind 那别落了东西
L: Thanks. I think we have everything. Thank you for having us. We enjoyed ourselves very
much. 嗯,我们都拿了,谢谢你的款待,我们玩的很开心
H: I'm happy you did. Bye! 你们开心我就开心,再见
李明给 David 打电话邀请他去看油画展(L=LiMing D=David)
L:Hello, This is LiMing speaking.May I speaking to David? 你好,我是李明,请问 David 在吗?
D: This is David,What’s up,LiMing? 我是 David,有什么事情吗,李明?
L:What are you going to do next Sunday? 下周日你有什么安排吗?
D:Nothing much.Do you have any ideas? 没有,你有什么好建议吗?
L: How about going to the museum?There’s a Russian oil painting exhibition there. 不如去博物馆?那里现在有个俄罗斯油画展
D:Good idea! How can I get there ? 好主意,我该怎么去?
L:Bus 202 will take you there. 坐 202 路公交车
D:Good. Where shall we meet then? 好的,我们在哪儿碰面?
L:Let’s meet just at the gate of the museum. 我们就在博物馆门口见面吧
D:What time ? 什么时候见面?
L:Half past nine. 九点半
D:All right.See you then.好,到时见
1、书面表达答题总结
(1)书面表达中给到的要求和条件都需要运用(主要重点)
(2)要注意要求中隐含的其他背景,也需要或说可以列出来(次重点)
(3)使用连词
(4)运用一两个高级句子(复杂句)
2、答题技巧
(1)字数维持在 85~95 之间,不要低于 80 或高于 120(一般为 8~10 个句子)
(2)审题注意答题要求,不要遗漏任何一个点。
(3)可以写个中文大纲,将要点串联。
(4)如果要点不多,一定要注意自己添加一些内容。
(5)注意时态要求
(6)少用重复意义的重要单词
(7)注意不要写错单词
(8)使用连接词
(9)如果是写信可以寒暄一下
3、万能开头
(1)请求类写作开头
①I’m writing to you to ask for a favor.我写信是请你帮个忙。
②I’m writing to ask if it is possible for···我写信是希望你能够允许···
③I am writing to formally request to ···我写信是为了请求你···
④Could you please/Do you mind····?你介意····吗?
(2)邀请类
①I am writing to invite you to ···我写信邀请你···
②We intend to hold a ···for you ···.我们准备为你办一个····
(3)答复类
①It’s pleasure to answer your question about···非常荣幸为你解答···
②I have received your letter and I’m glad to explain to you ···我收到了你的信并且很
荣幸的为你解答···
(4)说明类
①As we all konw that···众所周知···
②It is said that…据说……
(5)祝贺类
①I have learned with delight that you···得知···我很为你高兴····
②I'm so glad to hear that. You deserve it!很高兴听到这个消息,这是您应得的!
③I hasted to congratulate you on 真心祝福你····
(6)问候类
①How are you doing recently?最近怎么样?
②How is it going?近况如何(朋友之间)
③How’s everything with you?你的一切如何?
(7)衔接句
①not only···but also···不但···而且
②But it's a pity that…但遗憾的是…③I am sorry to hear that···听到那个我很抱歉···
④It shows a common phenomenon nowadays that...它展示了当今一个普遍现象......
⑤On the one hand···On the other hand···一方面···另一方面···
⑥First····Second···Next····Finally····
⑦···is one of the most ····是最····的····
⑧Take me for example,举个例子
⑨every coin has two sides.万事都有两面性